Monday, June 21, 2010

Boccalone

I've talked about it before...my love for pig fat and pork products. Here the story continues...

I found out a few months ago I would be spending a week in San Francisco in August for work. Of course I was super excited because after visiting this wonderful city last October I realized how amazing it is. At the time however, Brian and I were spending several days of our vacation in Napa and in Oakland to visit some of Brian's family. Therefore, I spent the bulk of my restaurant research on Napa making sure to hit up Michael Chiarello's Bottega, wishing to go to Thomas Keller's French Laundry, and so on...I did ask around to a few friends who had been to San Fran where to eat, so we ended up at some amazing places. However, it was not until the past several months that I realized I had missed out on experiencing Boccalone. Lately, I have learned more and more of Chris Constantino and his true obsession with the pig. The Whole Pig. Boccalone. Tasty Salted Pig Parts.

You can begin judgement now. This IS a total man place. A guy's fantasy of delicious salami, pulled pork, mortadella, etc. and I cannot wait to stand in line for my sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very helpful for me. I will follow your instruction. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete